Friday 11 March 2011

Diary

What I Did Today 11/02/11...
Today I completed task 1 and task 2 about preparation for my double page spread. The first task was to list a few different types of double page spreads/feature spreads and give a brief description of what is included in that selected style. I also had to make a few notes about why it might be suitable/relevant for my double page spread. For the second task I wrote my proposal for my double page spread and included my flat plan. I also completed Task 3 and 4.
  
What I Did Today 18/02/11...
Today I started work on my double page spread. I uploaded and edited my image on Photoshop. I copied some of the background and edited it to make the background bigger so I didn't need to stretch the image. I then added my main font onto the front cover and saved it in Photoshop as a layer image. After doing this I opened up the image in Adobe InDesign.  I learnt how to place an image, resize an image, and add columns and text. Personally because I have never used this programme before after taking a while to get used to it, it is quite similar to Photoshop and I think I have showed my skills of being able to use a new programme well.

What I Did Today 25/02/11...
I did all the writing for my double page spread. I gained inspiration from searching different interview styled double page spreads. I also looked at ways to improve my double page spread for next week to make it look more conventional

No comments:

Post a Comment