Friday 11 February 2011

Change 1

Here are two screen grabs including my before and after the changes I had made to my contents page. My original looked unconventional because of the large open space under the contents. So to fix this problem I moved the white box and the font to under the contents page. This has worked well in two ways. The first being that it fills the empty looking gap and the second being that the white border breaks down the continuous list of writing. I then moved the You Me At Six cover line down so I could fit in a screen grab of my front cover. As written in my diary this was influenced by Q magazine. The fact that there is another image on the page alone makes it more conventional. Personally I think the change has worked.

Original                                                                                                          Changed

No comments:

Post a Comment