Friday 4 February 2011

Diary

What I have done today 28/01/2011...
Today I started work on my contents page, I used the image I uploaded and included the appropriate cover line that I mentioned. I am very happy with how my contents page is coming on. It has all the conventions of a music magazine contents page and it has followed my flat plan and looks correct and appropriatly layed out.

What I have done today 04/02/2011...
Today I have continued work with my contents page. I completed my final contents page. But after looking at it and thinking of ways to improve it. I have slightly changed the layout of my contents page. I moved the issue date to under the contents page to fill the gap and I included a screen grab of my front cover. This again was influenced by Q. Here is an example from a Q magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment