Friday 28 January 2011

Contents Page Construction

 This is my first screen grab  it was taken about  45 minutes into my first lesson on my contents page. I used the same font called 'Elektrodisiac' as I did for my masthead on my front cover. I wanted to keep my music magazine style running throughout my pieces. This is the reason why I still used purple and white as my main colours because these are the colours I used on my front cover. So far i have fit my picture onto an A4 sized dimension file. I have also included my contents page. I also included my main cover line which links into my only image used on my front cover. 
This is my second screen grab of my contents page.  I have included a banner in the top right corner to fill up the space. I also started testing with the font and colours I am going to use for my contents page text. Personally I am very happy with how the layout looks. Some other cover lines that I am going to use. Here are a few examples : I.D Lounge, Interview with Matt White - Talks about his positives and negatives of his relationship and his past. 





                                                                              This is my third screen grab of my contents page. It shows how far I have developed my contents page. You can see that it is really starting to take place. I have included most of my cover lines and extra text. 
For the numbers I again have used the same font 'Elektrodisiac.' with FX on them to create the white glow. The settings used were:
White glow, Opacity 75, Spread 6, Size 21, Range 50.
For my cover line font I again used the same font for my cover lines that were on my front page called 'Thornburi." I chose this font because its easily readable. 

This is my fourth screen grab for my contents page. I finished off adding my cover lines and added a border at the bottom of my page, this was influenced by Q music magazines layout. I also included my music magazine website at the bottom of the page and my logo from my front cover.
I think I will try and improve my page by moving the banner to under the contents page and putting in its place a screen grab of my music magazine which again is influenced by Q.


No comments:

Post a Comment